Patient.TouchMD.com is a secure website that allows you to review your TouchMD files and share that information with others. Log in using your home computer to:
- View or print any images saved by your doctor during your visit and share your experience with your loved ones.
- Take and upload images from home.
- Complete any homework instructions assigned by your doctor.
- Review services or products recommended by your doctor.
- Learn more about the doctor, their staff and facilities.
- Explore topic videos about your procedure or medical condition.
- Review pre and post-operative instructions provided by your doctor.
What Is TouchMD?
TouchMD is a state-of- the-art system that enhances doctor-patient relationships. Learn more about your upcoming procedure or medical condition using an easy to navigate touch-screen computer in the doctor’s office.
How To Log In
To log in, enter Patient.TouchMD.com into your web browser. You will then be directed to enter an email and password. Your TouchMD username is the email you provided to the office. Your temporary password is your first and last initials (lower case) followed by your six-digit (MMDDYY) date of birth. For example, the password for Jon Smith, born Jan. 1st, 1980 would be js010180.
Visit the portal today: Patient.TouchMD.com
Cosmetic Dermatologist Serving Olympia, Lacey, Tumwater, Tacoma, Puyallup, Gig Harbor, Centralia, Shelton, Federal Way & surrounding areas in Washington.