Dear Patients, Friends, and Family,
We hope you and your family are all in good health. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same – our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. To keep our patients and team safe, we are committed to the infection control recommendations made by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Medical Association (AMA).
In order to continue to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for both patients and staff, we have made the following changes in our interaction with you:
- All visits are by appointment only.
- We ask that each patient wear a cloth face covering, consistent with CDC guidance.
- Please do not bring a companion with you. Minors may be accompanied by a guardian.
- Please do not schedule an appointment if you have flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, or the recent loss of taste or smell.
- Please do not schedule an appointment if you may have been exposed to someone who may have COVID-19.
- When you arrive at your appointment, please STAY IN YOUR CAR.
- Call 360-918-8101 upon your arrival and our staff will instruct you when to enter the clinic.
- You will immediately be directed to an exam room for your appointment.
To further improve accessibility, visit our online store at store.summitskinaesthetics.com so that you can easily replenish your skincare without having to come to the clinic or simply give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
Dr. Jessica H. Kim and Summit Dermatology TEAM