Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation
- Posted on: Mar 27 2019
Oxygenetix Post-Procedure Foundation is a breakthrough foundation to cover, help heal, minimize and
even eliminate procedural scars. Designed for doctors, Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundations cover and
treat a wide variety of skin problems: skin injuries, wounds, rashes, cracked, dry skin, acne scars, rosacea
and other conditions.
On post surgical scars patients are reassured and impressed that Oxygenetix after care includes safely
camouflaging any evidence of surgery. Ceravitae® the super charged oxygen peptide proliferates
collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging or wounded skin.
Why was Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation Created?
Having cosmetic surgery can improve skin appearance. Minimizing downtime and scarring following
surgery was the principle of importance when Oxygenetix developed Oxygenating Post-Procedural
Uses following treatments & procedures
Oxygenetix Foundation is the only foundation safe enough to be used on post procedure skin. It not
only conceals signs of treatment, so you can get back to your day immediately, but it is the only
foundation that will aid in the skins healing process at the same time thanks to Ceravitae®.
Highlights: Features & Benefits
• Conceal & Camouflage skin imperfections while healing the skin at the same time.
• Ceravitae® proliferates collagen cell and connective tissue growth in aging/wounded skin.
• Ideal for covering and helping to treat rosacea, redness, acne, psoriasis, eczema & wounds.
• Vitamin E helps to heal the skin.
• Aloe Vera Barbadensis calms, soothes, heals and cools skin.
• Breathable mesh network maintains and replenishes the skins moisture levels all day.
• Doesn’t smudge due to sweat or humidity.
• Water resistant.
• SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection.
• Doesn’t rub off on clothing.
• Stays on all day so no need to reapply.
• Non-irritating and Non-Comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores) to sensitive skin.
• Water-free, oil-free and fragrance-free.
• Hypoallergenic. (less allergic reactions than with other cosmetics)
Posted in: Product & Procedure Highlights